Training vehicles Class B


Anyone who wants to learn in an automatic vehicle and who doesn't mind a driver's license limited to automatic vehicles is on the road with the A1.

Everyone else can choose between the Golf VI, the A4 or an A4 Allroad, depending on capacity.

Each vehicle has high quality equipment.


Commercial vehicles


Anyone who opts for the C or CE driving license class learns on the MAN TGA 18.350.

The BUS drivers are on the 4-star Neoplan N216.

Both vehicles are also used in training to become an EU professional driver.